Stock Price Quote for IG
What does Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide current income and, as a secondary objective, capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to invest at least 80% of its net assets in investment grade corporate bonds and other fixed income securities at the time of purchase, and to maintain an average portfolio duration of 7.50 years.
What exchange is Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF traded on?
Shares for Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "IG".
Other Popular Funds from Principal
- Principal U.S. Mega-Cap ETF
- Principal U.S. Small-Cap Multi-Factor ETF
- Principal Spectrum Preferred Securities Active ETF
- Principal Active High Yield ETF
- Principal Healthcare Innovators Index ETF
- Principal U.S. Large-Cap Adaptive Multi-Factor ETF
- Principal Quality ETF
- Principal Millennials Index ETF
- Principal Value ETF
- Principal Spectrum Tax-Advantaged Dividend Active ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.