Stock Price Quote for GLD
What does SPDR Gold Trust do?
The Fund seeks to achieve the performance of gold bullion less the expenses of the Fund. The Fund is designed as a cost effective way for investors to access the gold bullion market. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is SPDR Gold Trust traded on?
Shares for SPDR Gold Trust are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "GLD".
Other Popular Funds from State Street Global Advisors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund
- Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust
- Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Midcap 400 ETF Trust
- Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- Industrial Select Sector SPDR Fund
Similar Funds about Precious Metals Gold Commodities
- iShares Gold Trust
- SPDR Gold MiniShares Trust
- Aberdeen Standard Physical Gold Shares ETF
- GraniteShares Gold Trust
- iShares Gold Trust Micro
- VanEck Merk Gold Trust
- Goldman Sachs Physical Gold ETF
- Credit Suisse X-Links Gold Shares Covered Call ETN
- Invesco DB Gold Fund
- Pacer iPath Gold ETN
- iShares Gold Strategy ETF
- FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Target Income ETF
- Pacer iPath Gold Trendpilot ETN
- FT Cboe Vest Gold Strategy Quarterly Buffer ETF
- Wilshire wShares Enhanced Gold Trust
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.