Stock Price Quote for GDDY
What does GoDaddy do?
GoDaddy, Inc. engages in the provision of domain name registration and web hosting services. It provides website building, hosting, and security tools. The company was founded by Robert R. Parsons on January 1997 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. To learn more, visit their official website at godaddy.com.
Where is GoDaddy located?
GoDaddy is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Their full address is 14455 North Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, United States.
What exchange is GoDaddy traded on?
Shares for GoDaddy are traded on the NYSE exchange under ticker symbol "GDDY".
What industry is GoDaddy in?
GoDaddy operates in the Technology sector while being primarily involved in the Internet/Online industry.
Similar Size Companies also in the Internet/Online Industry
Large Companies also in Arizona
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Align Technology
- Southern Copper Corporation
- Republic Services
- Carvana Co.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Opendoor Technologies Inc
- Axon Enterprise
- Western Alliance Bancorporation
- Cable One
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- First Solar
- STORE Capital Corporation
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings
- Pinnacle West Capital Corporation
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp.
- Healthcare Trust of America
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.