Stock Price Quote for GBDV
What does Global Beta Smart Income ETF do?
The Fund seeks to track the performance of the Global Beta Smart Income Index. The Index is designed to reflect the performance of constituents from the S&P 900 with the highest average twelve-month trailing dividend yield over each of the prior four quarters, diversified by Global Industry Classification Standard sector.
What exchange is Global Beta Smart Income ETF traded on?
Shares for Global Beta Smart Income ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "GBDV".
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.