Stock Price Quote for FVD
What does First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund do?
The Fund seeks total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation, by investing primarily in common stocks that pay dividends and have the potential for growth. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FVD".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. High Dividend Yield Equity
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF
- iShares Select Dividend ETF
- iShares Core High Dividend ETF
- First Trust Morningstar Dividend Leaders Index Fund
- Invesco High Yield Equity Dividend Achievers ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. High Dividend Fund
- Invesco S&P Ultra Dividend Revenue ETF
- Global X SuperDividend U.S. ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock ETF
- WBI Power Factor High Dividend ETF
- Timothy Plan High Dividend Stock Enhanced ETF
- Sound Equity Income ETF
- QRAFT AI-Enhanced U.S. High Dividend ETF
- Global Beta Smart Income ETF
- Nuveen ESG Dividend ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.