Stock Quote for FVAL
What does Fidelity Value Factor ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide investment returns that correspond to the performance of the Fidelity US Value Factor Index. It invests in securities included in the Fidelity US Value Factor Index, which is designed to reflect the performance of stocks of large & mid-capitalization US companies that have attractive valuations. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is Fidelity Value Factor ETF traded on?
Shares for Fidelity Value Factor ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FVAL".
Other Popular Funds from Fidelity
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF
- Fidelity NASDAQ Composite Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF
- Fidelity Total Bond ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Real Estate Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Financials Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Utilities Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Communication Services Index ETF
- Fidelity MSCI Energy Index ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.