Stock Price Quote for FUV
Arcimoto, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and rental of three-wheeled electric vehicles. The firm’s vehicle products include Fun Utility Vehicle, Rapid Responder, Deliverator, Cameo and Arcimoto Roadster. The product Fun Utility Vehicle is for everyday consumer trips. The Rapid Responder is for emergency services and security. The Deliverator is for last-mile delivery and general fleet utility. The Cameo is for film, sports, and influencers, and the Arcimoto Roadster is an unparalleled pure-electric on-road thrill machine. The company was founded by Mark D. Frohnmayer on November 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Eugene, OR.
Their full address is 2034 West 2nd Avenue, Eugene, Oregon 97402, United States.
Shares are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "FUV".
Arcimoto operates in the automotive sector while being primarily involved in the automobiles industry.To learn more, visit their official website at arcimoto.com.
Similar Size Companies also in the Automobiles Industry
- Phoenix Motor
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
- Lightning eMotors Inc
- Atlis Motor Vehicles
- XL Fleet Corp.
- Sono Group N.V.
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric
- Niu Technologies
- EZGO Technologies Ltd.
- Canoo Warrant
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd. Warrants
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Warrant
- Xos Warrants
Large Companies also in Oregon
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Lithia Motors
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation
- Portland General Electric Co
- Dutch Bros
- Northwest Natural Holding Company
- The Greenbrier Companies
- Schnitzer Steel Industries
- ESS Tech
- NuScale Power Corporation
- Digimarc Corporation
- Great Ajax Corp.
- Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Laird Superfood
- Jewett-Cameron Trading Company
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.