Stock Price Quote for FTSM
What does First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF do?
The Fund seeks current income consistent with preservation of capital and daily liquidity. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in US dollar-denominated fixed and variable-rate instruments, considered to be investment grade or of comparable quality, with average maturities of below three years. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF traded on?
Shares for First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "FTSM".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Similar Funds about U.S. Broad Market Fixed Income
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.