Stock Price Quote for FTC
What does First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the Nasdaq AlphaDEX Large Cap Growth Index. The Fund will invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Index that is designed to select stocks from the NASDAQ US 500 Large Cap Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "FTC".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Growth Equity
- Vanguard Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Growth ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF
- SoFi Select 500 ETF
- First Trust Multi-Manager Large Growth ETF
- Sterling Capital Focus Equity ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Growth Over Value ETF
- American Century Sustainable Growth ETF
- Nuveen Winslow Large-Cap Growth ESG ETF
- iShares Factors U.S. Growth Style ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.