Stock Quote for FTA
What does First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the Nasdaq AlphaDEX Large Cap Value Index. The Fund will invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Index that is designed to select stocks from the NASDAQ US 500 Large Cap Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust Large Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "FTA".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Large Cap Value Equity
- Vanguard Value ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Value ETF
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Value ETF
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Value ETF
- Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF
- Vanguard S&P 500 Value ETF
- iShares Russell Top 200 Value ETF
- Nuveen ESG Large-Cap Value ETF
- Invesco Dynamic Large Cap Value ETF
- JPMorgan U.S. Value Factor ETF
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF
- American Century Focused Large Cap Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Enhanced Value ETF
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF
- Invesco S&P 500 Value with Momentum ETF
- Direxion Russell 1000 Value Over Growth ETF
- KFA Value Line Dynamic Core Equity Index ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.