Stock Price Quote for FRI
What does First Trust S&P REIT Index Fund do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the S&P REIT Composite Index. The Fund will normally invest at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Index. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust S&P REIT Index Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust S&P REIT Index Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FRI".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. REITs Equity
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.