Stock Price Quote for FPE
What does First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide current income and total return. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in preferred securities and income-producing debt securities. Initially, 50% of the Preferred Securities and 50% of the Income Securities held by the Fund will be exchange-listed. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF traded on?
Shares for First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FPE".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other.
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.