Stock Price Quote for FLCO
What does Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF do?
The Fund seeks for a high level of current income as is consistent with prudent investing, while seeking preservation of capital. The Fund primarily invests in investment grade debt securities that are rated at the time of purchase in the top four ratings categories by one or more independent rating organizations.
What exchange is Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF traded on?
Shares for Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FLCO".
Other Popular Funds from Franklin Templeton
- Franklin Liberty U.S. Core Bond ETF
- Franklin LibertyQ U.S. Equity ETF
- Legg Mason Low Volatility High Dividend ETF
- Franklin FTSE Japan ETF
- Franklin Liberty Short Duration U.S. Government ETF
- Franklin Liberty U.S. Treasury Bond ETF
- Franklin FTSE United Kingdom ETF
- Franklin Liberty High Yield Corporate ETF
- ClearBridge All Cap Growth ESG ETF
- Franklin FTSE Europe ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.