Stock Price Quote for FIXD
What does First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF do?
The Fund seeks to maximize long-term total return by investing at least 80% of its net assets in fixed income securities of any credit quality. The Fund's sub-advisor will attempt to focus the Fund's portfolio holdings in areas of the fixed income market that the Sub-Advisor believes to be relatively undervalued. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF traded on?
Shares for First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "FIXD".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Similar Funds about Global Broad Market Fixed Income
- PIMCO Active Bond ETF
- SPDR DoubleLine Total Return Tactical ETF
- Fidelity Total Bond ETF
- Columbia Diversified Fixed Income Allocation ETF
- Hartford Total Return Bond ETF
- Invesco Total Return Bond ETF
- First Trust TCW Unconstrained Plus Bond ETF
- FormulaFolios Tactical Income ETF
- JPMorgan Core Plus Bond ETF
- RiverFront Strategic Income ETF
- Anfield Universal Fixed Income ETF
- Western Asset Total Return ETF
- RiverFront Dynamic Core Income ETF
- SPDR SSGA Fixed Income Sector Rotation ETF
- VanEck Green Bond ETF
- American Century Multisector Income ETF
- LeaderShares Dynamic Yield ETF
- IQ MacKay ESG Core Plus Bond ETF
- Virtus Newfleet Multi-Sector Bond ETF
- Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.