Stock Price Quote for FDN
What does First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the Dow Jones Internet Composite Index. The Fund invests at least 90% of its total assets in common stocks that comprise the Index. The Index is composed of Internet commerce and services companies. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund traded on?
Shares for First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "FDN".
Other Popular Funds from First Trust
- First Trust Value Line Dividend Index Fund
- First Trust Capital Strength ETF
- First Trust Preferred Securities & Income ETF
- First Trust Low Duration Opportunities ETF
- First Trust Cloud Computing ETF
- First Trust Rising Dividend Achievers ETF
- First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF
- First Trust Enhanced Short Maturity ETF
- First Trust NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index Fund
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.