Stock Price Quote for CORP
What does PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF do?
The Fund seeks to provide total return that closely corresponds to the total return of The BofA Merrill Lynch US Corporate Index. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its total assets in the component securities of The BofA Merrill Lynch US Corporate Index.
What exchange is PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF traded on?
Shares for PIMCO Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "CORP".
Other Popular Funds from Allianz
- PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active ETF
- PIMCO Active Bond ETF
- PIMCO 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond Index ETF
- PIMCO Enhanced Low Duration Active ETF
- PIMCO 1-5 Year US TIPS Index ETF
- PIMCO 15+ Year US TIPS Index ETF
- PIMCO Intermediate Municipal Bond Active ETF
- PIMCO Short Term Municipal Bond Active ETF
- PIMCO 25+ Year Zero Coupon US Treasury Index ETF
- PIMCO Broad US TIPS Index ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. Corporate Fixed Income
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Broad USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Aaa-A Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- Franklin Liberty Investment Grade Corporate ETF
- ProShares Investment Grade-Interest Rate Hedged ETF
- iShares ESG Aware USD Corporate Bond ETF
- Goldman Sachs Access Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Interest Rate Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Principal Investment Grade Corporate Active ETF
- SPDR Portfolio Corporate Bond ETF
- Vanguard ESG U.S. Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares Edge Investment Grade Enhanced Bond ETF
- iShares BBB Rated Corporate Bond ETF
- JPMorgan Corporate Bond Research Enhanced ETF
- iShares Inflation Hedged Corporate Bond ETF
- Invesco Fundamental Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- WisdomTree U.S. Corporate Bond Fund
- ProShares S&P 500 Bond ETF
- SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.