Stock Price Quote for CLBK
What does Columbia Financial do?
Columbia Financial, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of traditional banking and other financial services. It offers personal and business banking, wealth management, and other banking services such as online banking, bills payment, and mobile check deposit. The company was founded in March 1997 and is headquartered in Fair Lawn, NJ. To learn more, visit their official website at columbiabankonline.com.
Where is Columbia Financial located?
Columbia Financial is headquartered in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Their full address is 19-01 Route 208 North, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410, United States.
What exchange is Columbia Financial traded on?
Shares for Columbia Financial are traded on the Nasdaq exchange under ticker symbol "CLBK".
What industry is Columbia Financial in?
Columbia Financial operates in the Financial Services sector while being primarily involved in the Banking industry.
Similar Size Companies also in the Banking Industry
- Park National Corporation
- Trustmark Corporation
- FB Financial Corporation
- Heartland Financial USA
- Renasant Corporation
- Sandy Spring Bancorp
- First Midwest Bancorp
- First Financial Bancorp.
- BancFirst Corporation
- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
- Veritex Holdings
- Banner Corporation
- Eagle Bancorp
- Provident Financial Services Inc
- Great Western Bancorp
- Lakeland Financial Corporation
- The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited Voting
- Hope Bancorp
Large Companies also in New Jersey
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Company
- Automatic Data Processing
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Prudential Financial
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Verisk Analytics
- Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated
- American Water Works Company
- Church & Dwight Company
- Burlington Stores
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Campbell Soup Company
- NRG Energy
- Organon & Co.
- Universal Display Corporation
- Avis Budget Group
- Legend Biotech Corporation
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.