Stock Price Quote for BBRE
What does JPMorgan BetaBuilders MSCI U.S. REIT ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that closely correspond to the performance of the MSCI US REIT Index. It will invest at least 80% of its Assets in securities included in the Index. The Index is a free-float adjusted market-cap weighted index designed to measure the performance of US equity REITs securities. To learn more, visit their official website.
What exchange is JPMorgan BetaBuilders MSCI U.S. REIT ETF traded on?
Shares for JPMorgan BetaBuilders MSCI U.S. REIT ETF are traded on the Cboe BZX exchange under ticker symbol "BBRE".
Other Popular Funds from JPMorgan Chase
- JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders Japan ETF
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders Europe ETF
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders Canada ETF
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders Developed Asia ex-Japan ETF
- JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF
- JPMorgan Ultra-Short Municipal Income ETF
- JPMorgan Alerian MLP Index ETN
- JPMorgan BetaBuilders U.S. Mid Cap Equity ETF
- JPMorgan High Yield Research Enhanced ETF
Similar Funds about U.S. REITs Equity
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.