Stock Quote for AGG
What does iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF do?
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the United States investment grade securities markets as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index. To learn more, visit their official website at ishares.com/us.
What exchange is iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF traded on?
Shares for iShares Core U.S. Aggregate Bond ETF are traded on the NYSE Arca exchange under ticker symbol "AGG".
Other Popular Funds from Blackrock
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF
- iShares Core S&P Mid-Cap ETF
- iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF
- iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market ETF
- iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF
- iShares TIPS Bond ETF
Disqus Advertisement Disclaimer
Ads that show up within the disqus comment area below are added in by disqus for their own purposes. Investomatica has no control over those ads and does not benefit from them.