Total Profit Per ItemError, Please Try Again$ 0.00
Profit Margin0.00 %
Total Profit / Total Revenue
Return on Cost0.00 %
Total Profit / Item Cost
Minimum Price to Profit$ 0.00
Total Fees (+GST)$ 0.00
Average Fee Rate0.00 %
Total Fees / Total Revenue
Total Revenue$ 0.00
Percentage Discount$ 0.00
Shipping Discount$ 0.00
Total Fees (+GST)$ 0.00
Total Cost$ 0.00
Total Profit$ 0.00
Summary of Results
Enter your values into the calculator above to calculate your fees and profit when selling on poshmark.com.au in Australia. You'll then get your estimated results and a quick summary down here.
Given the options that you've provided, if you sell an item for 0 on Poshmark in Australia, which you originally acquired for 0, then you should make 0 in profitthen unfortunately, you will likely see a loss of 0 after 0 in total fees.
In terms of percentage, the fees end up being around 0 % of your revenue. This results in a profit margin of about 0 % after including your costs. Based on your item cost of 0, your return on cost should be around 0 %.
In order to make a profit, you'll need to sell for at least 0.
To learn more about poshmark fees in Australia and view our selling fees guide, so that you can gain a deeper understanding of how they affect your sales, scroll down to the detail section below!
Table of Contents
Investomatica's Poshmark Calculator
Mobile friendly and easy to use web application
- A modern, clean and dynamic interface that's easy to use and works just as well on mobile phones as it does on desktop computers. No need for a separate and clunky app on your phone that wastes your storage space. Simply bookmark this page on your mobile browser and you're good to go! Many mobile browsers also let you pin bookmarks onto your home screen for the ultimate convenience. Our web application is also completely free to use.
Automatic calculations and saving
- Our poshmark fee calculator will automatically calculate and re-calculate as you enter and change values.
- Visit often? Our poshmark fee calculator saves you time by automatically saving your last entered numbers and options so you can pick up right where you left off. Note that all data is only stored locally on your browser. If you want to reset the calculator, there's a handy "reset calculator" button. Alternatively, clearing your browser cache works too.
- Our poshmark profit calculator is the only one that includes breakeven analysis for every single scenario that can be configured given our list of options. Give yourself a much better idea of how to price your items and sales by knowing the minimum price required to make a profit. (Note that poshmark requires all prices to be in whole numbers)
- If you notice that the fees have changed or if you notice a major miscalculation or error with our poshmark fee calculator, feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know.
- Prices on poshmark require a whole dollar amount without any cents. For example, setting a price of $11.05 would not be allowed while setting a price of exactly $11 would be. It's part of their brand image and philosophy. As a result, our calculator only accepts whole dollar amounts for the "sold price" field.
- Since poshmark requires the price to be a whole dollar amount, if you offer a percentage discount through either the "offer to likers" or "bundles" system, the discounted price will also be a whole number. In other words, all percentage based discounts are rounded up. For example, a 10% discount on an $12 dollar item would initially result in a discount of $1.20. This is then rounded up to $2 to result in a discounted price of $10.
How much does Poshmark take in fees in Australia?
Poshmark selling fees in Australia are simple and straightforward when compared to other platforms. There are no huge table of rates that vary according to category or different rules depending on which options you choose. In other words, a single rule applies to all items.
Sales with a final price under $20 incur a fixed fee of $3.95. On the other hand, for sales with a final price of $20 or more, the fee is 20% of the final price. Note that these values are in Australian Dollars. Additionally, keep in mind that although the sale prices must be in whole dollar amounts (as per poshmark policy), the fees do not have this requirement and will include cents.
As far as GST goes for sellers, poshmark will automatically include an additional GST rate of 10% on the fees. As a result, our calculator includes GST in the fees as well.
Shipping is standardized with a single flat rate chosen by poshmark for all orders under a certain weight. This initial flat rate is paid for by the buyer but any extra charges for the weight above the limit are paid for by the seller. Orders are shipped via Sendle standard shipping.
Poshmark Calculator Disclaimer
- Investomatica is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with poshmark.
- While we try our best to stay up to date with changes in fee rules and structures, we make no guarantee our poshmark fee calculator will be accurate. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence before making any business decision.
- If you notice that the fees have changed or if you notice a major miscalculation or error with our poshmark fee calculator, feel free to direct message us on twitter and let us know. However, if you have specific questions regarding poshmark fees and your poshmark account, please directly contact poshmark support.
Ratings for Poshmark Calculator for Australia
Most Relevant Reviews
Investomatica Comment Policy
Discussions are welcome. Please stay on topic and remember to be kind to each other. If you would like to report a bug or issue with one of our pages or calculators, please direct message us on twitter instead.